The Arts Foundation is a registered charity. We are immensely grateful for the financial support we have received since 1993 from estates, trusts and foundations, and individuals. This generosity has enabled us to continue supporting artists at a critical stage of their careers as well as allowing all runners up to receive £1,000 awards.
Our aims include increasing the number of artists we support and the amount we give to reflect rising costs since our first awards in 1993. There are a number of ways in which you could support us, including:
- Establishing your own fellowship in an artform of your preferred choice. See our list of current sponsors here.
- Making a monthly contribution to underpin the Arts Foundation’s core work.
- Sponsoring our annual AFFA awards ceremony or hosting one of our live events.
- Considering us when making your legacy arrangements.
- Making a one-off donation.
- Raising money through your own sponsored activities.
- Making us your Charity of the Year.
- Offering pro bono support.
If you would like to know more about how our awards have made a real difference, please read the personal testimonials of our Fellows here.
The Foundation has previously received financial support from the following organisations and individuals.
The Lionel Bart Foundation supported a theatre award between 2012 and 2016. The categories changed annually and included Theatre for Children, Video and digital for Theatre, Playwriting and Theatre Directing.
PRS for Music Foundation supported a music-related award in 2016 (Producers of Live Music) and 2017 (Jazz Composition).
We are enormously grateful to the following supporters and others who have donated privately, directing their support to the work of the Arts Foundation;
Barclays Private Bank Ltd
Old Possum Trust
Po Shing Woo Charitable Foundation
Stephen Spender Memorial Trust
Nona Ann White