There are many ways of benefiting from the Arts Foundation Futures Awards Fellowship Scheme which has supported a wide range of artistic talent, since 1993.
Individuals, philanthropists, organisations, trusts and foundations can enable artistic and creative practice in the UK to flourish by supporting an award. Working in close collaboration with the Arts Foundation you can devise and support an award across a wide range of artforms for a minimum of three years. The award is expertly managed by the Arts Foundation and engages an established network of curators, artists, academics, writers, and industry professionals, it also offers the following unique opportunities:
- Individual/ Organisation name aligned to the award
- Invitations to the Arts Foundation Futures Awards Ceremony and other special events
- Meeting and supporting exceptional UK artists and creatives and seeing their work
- Visibility across the Arts Foundation website and social channels, press releases and campaigns.
- Regular support and liaison with the Arts Foundation
Current supporters and sponsors of individual awards include: The David Collins Foundation, set up in honour of the founder of the international design company; the PRS Foundation, the UK’s leading charitable funder of new music and talent development across all genres; and the Yoma Sasburg Estate, whose daughter set up the award to celebrate her mother who was a choreographer and sculptor.
Please contact Mary Jane Edwards to discuss any ideas you may have around collaborating with The Arts Foundation to support UK artists and creatives: email@example.com
We are delighted, through the Foundation, to tap into and support emerging talent in this important area.J. Stuart-Grumbar, Clerk to the Clothworkers' Company