We are delighted, through the Foundation, to tap into and support emerging talent in this important area.J. Stuart-Grumbar, Clerk to the Clothworkers' Company
There are many ways of benefiting from the Fellowship Scheme which has supported a host of talent over the past 27 years using an established network of experts in the Arts including curators, artists, academics and writers.
You too can create an award in your chosen name allowing the Arts Foundation to expertly administrate the award for a minimum of 3 years within one of the following areas; Fine Art, Literature, Performing Arts, Design, Crafts, New Media and Film. You will receive the following;
- Company/Individual name aligned to the award
- Invitations to the Arts Foundation Awards and special events
- Ability to meet the winning artist each year and see their work
- Visibility on the website and mentions on all relevant press releases/campaigns.
- Regular liaison with the Foundation
We currently have three sponsors of individual awards; The Clothworkers,’ one of the 12 Great Livery Companies in London, the David Collins Foundation, set up in honour of the founder of the international design company and the Yoma Sasburg, whose daughter set up the award to celebrate her mother who was a choreographer and sculptor.
Please contact our Director Shelley Warren to discuss any ideas you may have around setting up your own award on 01273 810231 or email on email@example.com