As the year draws to a close we’re celebrating the incredible achievements of the 2022 Arts Foundation Fellows:
- Savinder Bual (Animation Fellow) was shortlisted for the 2022 David and Yuko Juda Art Foundation Grant, published ‘9 Notes’ with Peer Gallery, and developed new work for Whitstable Biennale, and with Arts & Heritage for Didcot Railway Centre.
- Elissa Brunato (Materials Innovation Fellow) has been profiled in ‘The Colour Bible’, exhibited in the V&A’s exhibition ‘R for Repair’, and The Design Museum’s touring exhibition ‘Material Tales: The Life of Things’. She won a Creative Conscious Gold Award and was featured in BFC’s Future of Fashion innovation showcase.
- Love Ssega (Music for Change Fellow) was announced as The Philharmonia Orchestra’s Artist in Residence for 2022-3. He hosted Live & Breathe and HOME Zero at The National Gallery, was profiled in Where The Leaves Fall magazine and performed in The Serpentine’s Pavilion, Black Chapel.
- Lee Hart (Theatre-Makers Fellow) toured his new Voodoo Monkeys play Today I Killed My Very First Bird at Theatre Royal Plymouth and Edinburgh Fringe Festival.
- Libita Sibungu (Visual Arts Fellow) has recently been awarded the Paul Hamlyn Foundation’s Award For Artists 2022!
If you missed the Arts Foundation Futures Awards 2022 warm-hearted and celebratory online presentation back in January, featuring a special welcome address from Artist, Jeremy Deller, it is still available to watch on our website or YouTube channel.