We are thrilled to announce this special dinner and auction, a new key fundraiser in support of independent artists and creatives in the UK!
Participants can bid on a range of unique auction items and one-of-a-kind experiences from Ali Smith’s personal, first edition reading copy of Hotel World published in 2001; exclusive press night tickets to the House of Bernarda Alba at The National Theatre, including after-party access; to a full set of Peter Doig’s enthralling Zermatt series of 6 prints; and an iconic neon by the eminent artist, Tracey Emin.
Place Your Bid Online
Online bidding opens on Thursday 14 September at auction.artsfoundation.co.uk running through to 3 pm BST on Sunday 24 September*, with proxy bidding available on the night of the auction: Monday 25 September 2023. (*this has been extended from 21 Sep)
All donated artworks will be auctioned in support of artists and creatives as part of our transformative annual Fellowship programme, the Arts Foundation Futures Awards. The awards provide vital unconditional financial support to promising artists and creatives in the UK at a pivotal moment in their careers, enabling them to concentrate on their creative development, experiment, and realise their artistic potential
How to Bid
- Visit auction.artsfoundation.co.uk
- Select ‘View Catalogue’ to browse the available artworks and experiences.
- Register on the site to bid in the auction, entering your name, address and card details.
- Select the lot you’d like to bid on, enter your maximum bid amount and click ‘Bid Now.’
- The system will automatically manage your bid up to your maximum amount – so be sure to enter your true maximum bid so you don’t miss out!
- Online bidding ends at 3 pm BST on Sunday 24 September. Best and final bids for all lots will be taken at the Live Dinner & Auction on Monday 25 September at Toklas Restaurant, London.
Live Auction & Dinner
The live auction will be hosted by Michael Macaulay, SVP and Deputy Chairman, Contemporary Art and leading auctioneer at Sotheby’s, and culminate in a celebratory dinner on Monday 25 September at Toklas Restaurant, with a special performance by Akeim Toussaint Buck (Dance Theatre Fellow, 2023).
Tickets to the dinner and live auction are now sold out, thanks for your support!